Domain Name Registration
- Exiga Software Solutions will activate the registration process after payment has been made.
- No refunds will be provided for domain name registration regardless the domain name application is success or fail. If the requested domain name is not available, customer may select an alternate domain name within 7 working day.
- The domain name registration period runs with effect from the date the customer has registered with Exiga Software Solutions. Subsequent renewals can be made upon expiry of the domain name registration period.
- There is no guarantee that the domain name requested will be formally registered until the registrant receives confirmation of registration from Exiga Software Solutions.
- Exiga Software Solutions will do its utmost to ensure that the registrant’s details are correctly entered and submitted during the registration process. As our system is automated, the Customer is advised to check that his details are correct before submitting the domain for registration.
- Exiga Software Solutions does not accept any responsibility for the use of registered domain names especially in scenarios where there may be conflicts over rights to ownership. The registrant indemnifies Exiga Software Solutions from any legal proceedings and costs which may arise as a result of the registration of a domain name.
- Upon completion of registration, the Customer agrees to bear an administrative fee of $60 (minimum) incurred for change of domain name registrant information.
- Domain name is not allowed to be transferred from a registrar within 60 days of the date or registration or renewal.
- Exiga Software Solutions reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Customer’s access to any or all services provided by Exiga Software Solutions if Exiga Software Solutions decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
- Customer shall not, in any way, use the services procured for any illegal, immoral or unethical acts. The hosting of, reference to or linking to any of the following material is not allowed:
- Illegal Material: Includes Copyrighted Works, Commercial Audio, Video or Music files.
- Adults Material: Includes Pornography, Obscenity, Erotic images, and Sex-related merchandise.
- Warez: Includes Pirated Software, Hacking, Cracking, Hacker’s or Cracker’s aids/tools
- Spamming: The sending of mass, unsolicited emails using our server is strictly prohibited.
- The commercial distribution of MP3s, Music Files, Videos, Softwares or any other type of files which require the usage of an inordinately high amount of bandwidth is strictly prohibited.
- Malicious acts against an individual/group.
- Threatening acts against an individual/groip.
- The promotion of Online Gambling
- The infringement of any applicable laws/regulations.
- No refund for all promotional items. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee is not applicable for all promotional web hosting packages.
Spam / Email Policy
- Customers are bound by the Exiga Software Solutions Spam Policy.
- Harassment, whether through the use of language, frequency of emails, or size of messages, is prohibited.
- Customers may not forward or otherwise propagate chain letters, whether or not it is evident that the recipient wishes to receive such mails or otherwise.
- Malicious emails, including but not limited to “mail bombing” (flooding a user or website with very large or numerous pieces of email) and “trolling” (posting outrageous/outlandish messages to illicit numerous responses) is prohibited.
- The intentional forgery of headers or any other information is not permitted.
- Subscribing another individual to a mailing list or removing an individual from a mailing list without the person’s prior permission is prohibited.
Network Abuse / Bandwidth / High Resource Usage
- All shared hosting accounts operate on shared network resources. This means that there are several hosting accounts per server.
- Excessive use or “abuse” of these abovementioned network resources by one Customer will have a negative impact on all other Customers.
- To ensure optimum usage and fairness to each of our Customers, Customer is not allowed to deliberately consume network resources in an excessive manner; this includes but is not limited to: CPU time, memory, and disk space.
- By extension, Customer is also not allowed to utilize resource-intensive programs which can negatively impact other Customers’ hosting accounts or the overall performance of our systems.
- Please note that high network traffic and throughput is not a problem for Exiga Software Solutions, but extreme network traffic or uploading and downloading can sometimes create problems.
- Any shared hosting accounts which result in excessive use or “abuse” of the abovementioned network resources will be presented with an ultimatum: Customer should either reduce the network resources consumed to an acceptable level, otherwise Customer is expected to upgrade his hosting package.
Hosting Service – Fair Use Policy
- For hosting services/packages with unlimited usage benefits, Customer’s usage should not be:
- Unreasonable (use which may adversely affect our network performance, or other Customers’ use of our network and/or service; or
- Fraudulent (including re-supplying Exiga Software Solutions’s hosting services without Exiga Software Solutions’s written consent for a third party to access our data services.
- Each account is allowed to use up to10% of the CPU power at any given time. However, we do enforce a requirement that all accounts should only use a reasonable amount of CPU at any given time.
- If your account is found to affect other clients on the server, or if your account causes the web server to slow down for any reason, we may suspend your account. We will notify you of this suspension. Whether your account will be reinstated depends largely on the circumstances surrounding the inordinately high CPU power usage. We will evaluate each case separately after suspension has taken effect.
- If you are found to be using a very high amount of CPU power, we may require that you either upgrade to a dedicated or semi-dedicated web hosting solution/package, or reduce the amount of traffic your website receives. We may lock specific files or scripts if they are found to be overusing CPU power and notify you accordingly.
- Any attempt to hide, mask or disguise the level of your CPU usage will result in immediate termination without refund for TOS violation.
Data Storage And Other Limitations
- Exiga Software Solutions assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store or restore data.
- We require that the Customer acknowledges and agrees that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which the abovementioned Content originated.
- This means that Customer, and not Exiga Software Solutions, is solely and entirely responsible for all Content that the Customer uploads, posts or otherwise transmits via the services provided by Exiga Software Solutions.
- Exiga Software Solutions does not endorse or control the Content/Material transmitted or posted via the Services provided by Exiga Software Solutions and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- Customer understands that by using the Services provided by Exiga Software Solutions, Customer may be exposed to Content which is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Scheduled Maintenance and Incidences of Downtime
- Exiga Software Solutions will undertake utmost effort to provide services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in line with standard industry practices and service levels.
- Subscriber acknowledges that from time to time the services may be inaccessible or inoperable for various reasons, due to periodic maintenance procedures or upgrades (“Scheduled Downtime”); or service malfunctions, and causes beyond Exiga Software Solutions’s control or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Exiga Software Solutions, including but not limited to the interruption or failure of telecommunications systems or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures.
- Exiga Software Solutions will notify Customer in advance via email or update the announcement section of our website and will undertake every reasonable effort to minimize any other disruptions and/or inaccessibility arising from the inoperability of its web servers.
- Exiga Software Solutions will not assume responsibility for downtime arising directly from a user’s actions.
- Exiga Software Solutions only accepts Cash, Cheque, Fund Transfer, VISA & MASTERCARD payments.
- For wire transfers, Overseas Customers are expected to bear all bank and administrative charges incurred. Overseas customers are advised to consult their agent / banker before proceeding with wire transfer.
- Customers must undertake to pay upfront and in full service fees and any other fees before payment is due.
- Penalty charges may be imposed for payments made after the due date, at the sole discretion of Exiga Software Solutions.
- A re-activation fee of $50 is required for the reinstatement of accounts which have been suspended.
- If the account has been terminated, all information contained and related to the account will be deleted and purged. Customers will thus be unable to retrieve the abovementioned information.
- Exiga Software Solutions shall not be held responsible in any way for any loss or damage incurred due to the disruption of service arising from overdue payments.
- Exiga Software Solutions reserves the right to charge you reasonable “administrative fees” or processing fees” for (i) tasks perform outside the normal scope of its Services (ii) additional time and/or costs incur in providing its Services.
Services provided by Exiga Software Solutions to the Customer may be suspended if the requisite fees are not paid in full by the due date.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- The 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is applicable to all Exiga Software Solutions hosting packages. Customer may cancel the hosting account for any reason within 30 days from the date of account activation and receive a full refund minus a 4.5% transaction fee if Customer has paid for his hosting account by credit card. Customer is required to fill up a refund form (download here) and send it back to Exiga Software Solutions within the first 30 days from the date of account activation. No refund is available after 30 days.
- This refund policy does not apply to domain name registration and setup fee.
- Please allow 7 working days for the processing of the refund.
Hosting Fees and Refund Policy
- All hosting fees (prices) are subject to change. Changes to hosting fees for each package will be duly reflected and updated periodically on the Exiga Software Solutions website.
- As a general guideline, all hosting fees paid to Exiga Software Solutions are non-refundable.
- All requests for the cancellation of accounts should be made at least 48-72 hours prior to the expiry date of the hosting account and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon submission of the cancellation request, Customer’s server access will be disabled. Customer is advised to save/download onto his local disk materials and files which can only be retrieved through access to the server prior to submitting his cancellation request.
- Exiga Software Solutions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate Customer’s access to any or all services at Exiga Software Solutions without prior notice for any reason, including without limitation, if Exiga Software Solutions believes that Customer has violated this agreement or upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments.
- Upon termination, the Customer’s use of the services immediately ceases and the Customer acknowledges and agrees that Exiga Software Solutions may immediately delete files in the Customer’s hosting account.
- Upon the termination or expiration of this agreement, the Customer agrees to pay in full all outstanding, unpaid fees remaining.
- No refunds will be given to Customer for early termination of agreement, unless Customer’s account is terminated within the 30 day grace period.
- Refunds will be given solely at the discretion of the Company Management.
Modification of Terms And Conditions
- Exiga Software Solutions reserves the rights, at our discretion, to update or revise the terms at any time without prior notice, and such changes shall take effect immediately.
- Changes in the service fees will take effect at the end of the Customer’s prepaid term and the continued use of Exiga Software Solutions’s services past the effective date of such changes shall constitute acceptance by the Customer of the changes to the Agreement.
- Customers are strongly advised to check Exiga Software Solutions’s website periodically for changes to the terms.
Change of Particulars
- It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to inform Exiga Software Solutions in writing of any changes to the Customer’s personal particulars.
- By accessing this website, Customer agrees that such access as well as the above terms shall be governed by Australia law, including without limitation the provisions of the Australia Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No 25. of 1998), and Customer agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Australia courts.
- Users of Exiga Software Solutions.COM or any of its websites are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Exiga Software Solutions will not assume liability or responsibility for any damages or losses which the Customer’s business may suffer.
- Exiga Software Solutions disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Exiga Software Solutions and its employees.
- Exiga Software Solutions reserves the right to revise and review its policies at any time.
- Exiga Software Solutions does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information, text, links, graphics or other items contained within this site and in the Customer’s site.
- Modifications to any part of the Exiga Software Solutions website can be made at any time without prior notice.
- The Customer shall periodically review the Exiga Software Solutions website for any changes.
EXIGA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS DISCRETION TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT(S) DUE TO ACTS WHICH CONSTITUTE THE VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE TERMS, DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF THE SITUATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE CUSTOMER. NO REFUNDS FOR THE BALANCE TERM WILL BE MADE FOR ACCOUNTS TERMINATED DUE TO A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to the above, please contact us.